ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we will shortly be accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card or continue to make cash payments at PayPoint stores. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
* ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
* The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
* Payments can be made by credit/debit card or cash payments at one of 33,000 PayPoint stores
* full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
* Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
* Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
How to get started with ParentPay
We will shortly be sending you your account activation details, just follow the instructions in the letter we give you to get started with ParentPay.
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to: